Port Monitor - Documentation
Monitoring TCP ports from the internet
Adding a Port Monitor
- Goto the Monitors Area by selecting it from the left sidebar
- Click on the Add Monitor button to get to the Add Monitor screen
- Select Port as the Monitor Type
- Specify the monitor parameters such as Host and Port. You can also use an IP address instead of a host name.
- Specify the Interval to set how frequently you want to monitor the port
- Give the monitor a Name
- Click on Add
A Port Monitor takes the following parameters:-
- Host/IP: The hostname or IP address on which the TCP connection is to be made.
- Port: The port on which to connect to the Host/IP specified above.
- Name: The unique name for the monitor to identify it